We provide data programming services to streamline all programming related tasks. Our Data Programming team supports data management procedures (e.g., eCRF implementation) and, working closely with our Biostatistics team, is responsible by most of the statistical outputs programming (e.g., randomization lists, TFLs).
Our data programmers have Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) training, and we can help you transform and standardize your data (SDTM / ADaM / SEND) and prepare all outputs needed in a regulatory submission (EMA/USFDA).
Our Data Programming services
- Electronic Case Report Form (eCRF) programming
- Implementation of CDISC standards (SDTM /ADaM / SEND)
- Preparation of submissions to regulatory authorities (EMA / USFDA)
- SAS programming
- R programming
Additionally, we also provide ‘tailor made’ solutions:
- Development of custom solutions for electronic data collection (eDC)
- Development of custom solutions for clinical research management
- Development of custom solutions for image management
- Consulting in processes for development of software – analysis, design, implementation, tests and validation (21 CFR part 11)